League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: GG Thread

By Warthog
8/21/2022 3:35 pm
GG Loftusranger/Denver. However, I feel like I should forfeit the win back to you since my top three RBs are now all out for the season. The Blues are fucked.
Last edited at 8/23/2022 7:54 pm

By Warthog
8/23/2022 7:56 pm
Warthog wrote:
my top three RBs are now all out for the season. The Blues are fucked.

Well, the Blues came up with another win, but the RB we signed to replace the three we just lost also got hurt and my FB is now out also. ***

By Gustoon
8/24/2022 3:25 am
GG Portland/Blondie, think we’re punching above our weight right now.

… and Thanos next *facepalm*

By Blondie1977
8/24/2022 5:48 am
Gustoon wrote:
GG Portland/Blondie, think we’re punching above our weight right now.

… and Thanos next *facepalm*

GG Gustoon! Bad game planning on my part. Unfortunately I haven’t had much time for MFN lately with a busy work schedule.

Your defense was too much for my base offense.

Good luck going forward.
Last edited at 8/24/2022 5:51 am

By Warthog
8/25/2022 8:00 pm
GG Legend/Toronto. Somehow the Blues decimated backfield continues to play well with whoever we put back there. Can we do it for one for game?

By thanos4real
8/25/2022 8:12 pm
Good game, Gustoon/Generals.

That ending was a gut punch. I thought you had it in the bag. Rough sim for you in the second half.

I'll do my best to represent the conference in the championship.

By Legendruthless
8/25/2022 9:07 pm
Warthog wrote:
GG Legend/Toronto. Somehow the Blues decimated backfield continues to play well with whoever we put back there. Can we do it for one for game?

GG. It was a battle and your backfield did torch me, but part of that is my 3-4 defense which is trash. Solid defensive gameplan to hold me down. Much deserved win.

By Gustoon
8/26/2022 5:57 am
thanos4real wrote:
Good game, Gustoon/Generals.

That ending was a gut punch. I thought you had it in the bag. Rough sim for you in the second half.

I'll do my best to represent the conference in the championship.

Lol, I’m still throwing up.

Best of luck dude

By Warthog
8/27/2022 9:47 pm
GG Thanos, Congrats on the Championship. My decimated backfield finally brought us down as we couldn't get any offense going against you. And the only score came off a fumble by my RB#4.

The Blues are starting to feel like the Bills, having lost in two of the three title games here.

By Pernbronze
8/27/2022 11:01 pm
Congratulations thanos